Saturday, November 13, 2010

day 5 : favorite quote and some pumpkin

well... I suppose I could say my favorite quote is --

"The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before." - Albert Einstein

-- partly because it is the only quote I have on my facebook page. ha. I like this quote because I feel like it pertains to me a lot. this is good and bad. Good because I have discovered a lot about myself being alone. they say who you are when you are alone is the person you truly are (as opposed to how you act around others) and I love who I am when I am alone. One thing I love to do since I have moved away from home and gotten a driver's license is to take scenic routes and "wrong" turns just to see what is there. (I do not do this at night) From this I have found some great stores and houses and beautiful parts of town I would have otherwise never seen.
This quote is a bad thing because I walk alone a lot. I am a loner that way.
I look forward to the day when I am not.

& for my picture of the day, a photo of some tasty pumpkin bars I baked this evening. I got the recipe from craftzine.com


Have an enchanted evening!!
-katelynn

p.s. GO BUCKEYES!!!
&(not to confuse you but...) GO GATORS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment