Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 3 : favorite movies

This is a difficult one for me, I have not been able to name a favorite movie since I was 15. The first favorite movie memory I have is of Andre. I still love Andre. & Homeward Bound, I would go back and forth on those. Then Parent Trap came out in 98 and that was my favorite movie until How to Deal came out in 03.

And now all I can do is list a bunch of movies. (in addition to still watching and loving the movies listed above)I suppose if I could pick only.. 2, it would be The Family Stone and Funny Face. After that I cannot choose.

The Family Stone is one of those movies that I watch all the time and never get sick of it. It is also my mom's favorite movie. Ever since I was little her and I, one of our mother-daughter times is watching movies. & The Family Stone became one of those movies that we pick to watch 1/3 of the time. something about it.. I cannot even say because I do not know.


Funny Face! Oh Audrey Hepburn. I love your sunny funny face. Paris! Fashion! Books! Music! Think Pink! My favorite Audrey movie. It make me happy. I do not know what else to say.


a list of my other favorites (in no particular order)
The Devil Wears Prada
The September Issue
The Jane Austen Book Club
Stranger than Fiction
Watchmen
The Dark Knight
Harry Potter (all)
Love Actually
The Holiday
Garden State
(500) Days of Summer
Mona Lisa Smile
Forest Gump
Back to the Future
The Santa Claus
Miracle on 34th Street
Home Alone 1,2 &3
Spider-Man 1&2
Paris, Je T'aime
Love Me if you Dare
La Vie en Rose
Peter Pan
101 Dalmations
You've Got Mail
Stepmom
A Star is Born

Visually (meaning the style of clothes and houses), I like movies like The Young Victoria, The Duchesss, Bright Star, An Education, The Notebook, Pearl Harbor, Penelope, Becoming Jane, Marie Antoinette, etc... I like these movies but I usually find myself watching them to be inspired.

....I should stop.

What is your favorite movie? any not well known movies I should watch?

Have an enchanted day!
-Katelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment