Monday, May 17, 2010

We will wear compassion

I am going to take part in this "Music Monday" thing and introduce you to one of my favorite bands. Top 5, maybe #2, depends on what day you ask me.
The bad news, they broke up about a year ago to be with their families.

Their name,

As Cities Burn

This is a band that if you really listen to their songs, it can change your world. They are a Christian band, though they are not afraid in their songs to question life and their sins, and a lot of it is dark, but it is so inspiring at the same time. This band has brought me many amazing memories, and clarity when I needed it.

check it out.





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


playlist.com did not have this available so I HAD to get it off youtube, a must hear


(by the way there is another playlist at very bottom of page with some of my favorites)

Have an enchanting day!
-Katelynn

Five days until my cousin's wedding! Very busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment