Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Back


and so my summer begins

Hello!!
Well I have barely begun my blog and I have already went m.i.a. for a bit.
I went through finals week and then moving back home for the summer. I am finally all unpacked and my room looks like my room again. Which is very exciting to me, I love my room, it has look about the same since I was a freshman in high school and here I am finished with my freshman year in college.

Question: Am I the only one who has a folder in pictures called "inspiration?" & every time you see a photo of something you want to try to create or just something...inspiring, you save it to the folder? Mine has gotten so big. I have it broken down into folders of different people too, and a blog folder with more sub folders of ideas for blogs. If you do not have one I suggest starting one, it is fun to look at.

Be back later for more.
have an enchanting day!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back!

    psst. come check out the Pink Lady Giveaway at my blog
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/ when you have sometime.

    xo. Persis.

    ReplyDelete