Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sunshine

New blog! I have not blogged in forever and decided to create a new one(thank goodness I kept my old one before switch, copy and paste interest, etc.. away. haha. time saved, check.) more focused on my Etsy shop and other good things in life. (as opposed to a diary)

It is so beautiful outside today.
I got up this morning to go to Publix because I was out of milk and wanted fruit, drove with the sun roof open, windows down, and music up, it was exhilarating. A great way to start the day, from now on I think when I need to go to the grocery store, I will make it a morning trip. So European, if only I had a farmer's market nearby....

TOMorrow is TOMS Shoes' One Day Without Shoes!
I am very excited to spread the awareness about the cause.


Created a ton of new earrings and some rings for my shop.
Will post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment