Saturday, April 10, 2010

Color Me Neutral

Neutral is in even though it is the season of floral.
I made a treasury but it expires on Tuesday, and this....never does.
so here is what I found:




take a snapshot! manthropology


Aviation dress by THIMBLEandACORN (I am not only awed by this dress, but by the name of the shop! ssooooo cute! Peter Pan is my favorite disney movie)



vintage pecan cutout leather heels by DearGoldenVintage




Ruffles! I wish this vintage blazer from thelasthurrah fit me



upcycled fedora by ginchymillinery



If I were getting married, my bridesmaids would be walking in this dress by Nostalgia


whether for a party or to brighten(or tone down) a room, this garland by MaisyandAlice is a must have



can you saw aaaww. so sweet. the headband is from BannerBoutique



I want these on my feet! how adorable are they?
FromEarthToSky - she currently has not made a sale so show her some love!



I am sure we have all seen cabochons by now but I just love these four together. great photo.
MiaBeads



jumpers!!very in, very cute. katemdot



check that beard! take me away sailor! ok but this is about the shirt, not the guy in it. cute little badger, in a suit.. and top hat...riding a bike?.... LOVE it! darkcycleclothing


incredible lighting. sweater from VonlenskaVintage



Check out this neutral room! I want it.
Tree wall decal from WowWall



simple, chic, vintage bangle from CacheJunkie



I love this photo! Sailboat sweater-vest from paiselyfacevintage



Elephants!!!! lovelovelove those African mammals, though have a place in my heart.
shirt from dahliasoleil


hope you enjoyed!!!
Have an enchanting day!


<3 Katelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment